Thursday, August 16, 2012

Blueberry Pancakes

This morning I felt a little in debt to my boyfriend. This is because he is SO good to me. He takes me out to dinner, brings me my favourite Starbucks when he comes over, drives me EVERYWHERE, and most of all, puts up with me when I'm emotional.

So, as a thank you, I made him some blueberry pancakes!

Here are some pics and the recipe !



Ingredients

  • 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 tablespoon baking powder
  • 1 1/4 teaspoons white sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1/2 tablespoon butter, melted
  • 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, thawed

Directions

  1. In a large bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. In a small bowl, beat together egg and milk. Stir milk and egg into flour mixture. Mix in the butter and fold in the blueberries. Set aside for 1 hour.
  2. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.

Nutritional Information 

Amount Per Serving  Calories: 146 | Total Fat: 2.9g | Cholesterol: 41mg

No comments:

Post a Comment